Youth Group English Ministries [중고등부]
Welcome to the Youth Group!!
Welcome to the Boston Grace Presbyterian Church's Youth Group!
Mission Statement and Purpose Statement
The ultimate goal of theBoston Grace Presbyterian Church's Youth Group is to bring our young children together in a life of faith and fellowship, and help them to become Faithful Witnesses(2 Timothy 2:2), Wholehearted Worshippers (Colossians 3:16), and Equipped Servants of God (Ephesians 4:12).
“And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others.”
(2 Timothy 2:2),
Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. (Colossians 3:16),
“to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up!” (Ephesians 4:12)
To attain this, we shall do the following:
1. Provide “safe places” in order for youth to develop their faith journeys.
2. Encourage youth to join in worship services and Bible studies every Sunday to follow Jesus Christ.
3. Challenge and help them find the unique gifts and talents of each youth.
4. Develop youth leadership through various lessons and activities.
5. Provide opportunities to serve God in Christ through mission work and service projects to better understand the role as Disciples of Christ.
If you wish to know more about youth ministry at BGPC's, please contact our Youth Ministry Pastor Jonghyun Kim.
You are always welcome to join us and bring your friends!!
At BGPC, we serve to help each of our young people understand their God-given gifts and talents, to demonstrate God’s endless love and grace, and to support each one in his or her life journey with Christ. The service, Bible study, and all activities offered through the youth ministry of this church are meant to provide a foundation on which each youth people can build as he or she grows in a relationship with Christ.